Wednesday, January 04, 2006


DS Wald Enterprises (DSW) went public on the NYSE approximately 6 months ago. Shortly thereafter, CIBC World Markets initiated a Sector Outperform rating for DSW. The stock began to tumble, however. Analysts attribute the significant decline in market capitalization to numerous Evil Dan sightings, the most notable being the "Bow Wow Cleveland Steamer" incident.

When asked for comment, the REAL Dan Wald merely said, "Bow Wow and I are tight homies. He knows I would never shit on his chest in front of a live audience. I'm much more of a minimalist than that."

Bow Wow could not be reached for comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

This is obscene, but whenever I read "DSW Enterprises went public on the NYSE...," I seem to read, "DSW Enterprises went down on the NYSE..."

I guess I'm just a pervert.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home